Tuesday, June 19, 2012

“…Yes, I feel like traveling on…”


 a post by Nikita
  
shane did a great job & they had a pull thru long enough.. 61 ft total
Crossed into British Columbia, Canada and got on 97C at Westbank. Then took  8 over to Spences Bridge, a very petty drive along the Nicola River. From Spences Bridge we took 1 to the town Cache Creek. Spent the night at Brookside  Campsite campground. We dumped our tanks  & filled up with fresh water. Had a wonderful walk after supper. Saw a Beaver Pond/Dam & took a long walk back in the woods. Very enjoyable.
hiking the trails
up & down a few times..
look at me.. i can do it all by myself!!
 Then  took our first {HOT}  showers after leaving.  Also did our laundry.  Left at checkout time (11:00am) We also met some wonderful neighbors…(parked right beside us) Scott & Donna were going to Queznel, just like us. Then we took the road to Queznel. Parked in Wal-Mart parking-lot & quess who showed up, Scott & Donna! They said they saw us & couldn’t resist stopping by to say Hi.  They also brought their dog Little Bear a Schipperke means “little shepherd”. They are good at: herding  livestock, catching rats, &being watch dogs.
We have been opening lots of Care Packages. They all have wonderful surprises  awaiting some VERY anxious children!  I’ve been reading a book called A Song for Your Honor. A very touching story.
wal-marts are always busy..am i supposed to be going to bed??
Switching from seat to seat, bed to bed =  Lots of Love & an Opportunity to share with siblings!! A great way to connect with your family! 
I had this wonderful verse come to me last night. I’d like to share,
Matthew 11:28-30 says: 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my Yoke upon you , and learn of me: for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest for your souls. 30 For my Yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
AND you thought fuel prices were high in usa....:) 
Canada, to me, doesn’t seem like a foreign country. They speak  French & English. But they do not have miles or gallons.  Ie.. Our speed limit signs say something like 60MPH. Well, in  Canada  they say 100km & our fuel prices say 3.14 & theirs say 103.9  Very interesting!! 

Posted by: Nikita

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
huge sand 'box'   
they were able to use their creativity & each one had a house or 'secret garden'..

this is the life!!
Brandy jumping rope.. all the girls love it!  


2 comments:

  1. Great post Nitika! :-) Looks like you're having a wonderful time. Thank you for sharing the verse the Lord gave you. He knew I needed it today also! We'll keep you before the throne. Much love Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Setting here by the fire tonight made me miss yall looks like your having a blessed trip so far may the love of Jesus continue to lead Gus we love you all give Hunter a hug from Steve the crist clan

    ReplyDelete